The term “UKL,” “we,” “our,” or “us” in this policy means Ultimate Karate League, the company that provides Services related with Karate, Sports and Entertainment referred to as Sportainment.
Information we collect and receive
- Customer Data
Content and information submitted by users to the Services is referred to in this policy as “Customer Data.” As further explained below, Customer Data is controlled by the organization or other third party that created the workspace (the “Customer”). Where UKL collects or processes Customer Data, it does so on behalf of the Customer.
- Other information
UKL may also collect and receive the following information:
- Account creation information: Users may provide information such as an email address, phone number, and password to create an account.
- Workspace setup information: When a Customer creates a workspace using the Services, we may collect an email address, a workspace name, workspace photo, domain details, user name for the individual setting up the workspace, and password. We may also collect administrative team contact info, such as a mailing address. For more information on workspace set-up.
- Billing and other information: For Customers that enters in a agreement with UKL, our corporate affiliates and our third party payment processors may collect and store billing address and credit card information on our behalf or we may do this ourselves.
- Contact information: With your permission, any contact information you choose to import is collected (such as an address book from a device) when using the Services.
- Log data: When you use the Services our servers automatically record information, including information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website or your mobile app sends when you are using it. This log data may include your Internet Protocol address, the address of the web page you visited before using the Services, your browser type and settings, the date and time of your use of the Services, information about your browser configuration and plug-ins, language preferences, and cookie data.
How we use your information
We use your information to provide and improve the Services.
- Other information
We use other kinds of information in providing the Services. Specifically:
- To understand and improve our Services. We carry out research and analyze trends to better understand how users are using the Services and improve them.
- To communicate with you by:
- Responding to your requests. If you contact us with a problem or question, we will use your information to respond.
- Sending emails and UKL messages. We may send you Service and administrative emails and messages. We may also contact you to inform you about changes in our Services, our Service offerings, and important Service related notices.
- These emails and messages are considered part of the Services. In addition, we sometimes send emails about new product features or other news about UKL.
- Billing and account management. We use account data to administer accounts and keep track of billing and payments.
- Communicating with you and marketing. We often need to contact you for invoicing, account management and similar reasons. We may also use your contact information for our own marketing or advertising purposes.
- Investigating and preventing bad stuff from happening. We work hard to keep the Services secure and to prevent abuse and fraud.
This policy is not intended to place any limits on what we do with data that is aggregated and/or de-identified so it is no longer associated with an identifiable user or Customer of the Services.
Sharing and Disclosure
- Customer Data
UKL may share Customer Data in accordance with our agreement with the Customer and the Customer’s instructions, including:
- With affiliates. We may engage affiliates in our corporate group to process Customer Data.
- Other types of disclosure
UKL may share or disclose Customer Data and other information as follows:
- During changes to our business structure. If we engage in a merger, acquisition, bankruptcy, dissolution, reorganization, sale of some or all of UKL’s assets, financing, acquisition of all or a portion of our business, a similar transaction or proceeding, or steps in contemplation of such activities (e.g. due diligence).
- To comply with laws. To comply with all legal or regulatory requirements and to respond to lawful requests, court orders and legal process.
- To enforce our rights, prevent fraud and for safety. To protect and defend the rights, property, or safety of us or third parties, including enforcing contracts or policies, or in connection with investigating and preventing fraud.
UKL takes security seriously. We take various steps to protect information you provide to us from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access or disclosure. These steps take into account the sensitivity of the information we collect, process and store, and the current state of technology.
Our Services are not directed to children under 18. If we learn that a child under 18 has provided us with personal information without consent, we reserve the right to cancel the agreement without giving any notice whatsoever.
We may change this policy from time to time, and if we do we will post any changes on this page. If you continue to use the Services after those changes are in effect, you agree to the revised policy.
Ultimate Karate League
258, JMD Megapolis IT Park,
Sector-48, Sohna Road,